Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sebastian hair products?

Would sebastian styling products work well for my hair? I have fine, straight hair. I want more volume, I heard sebastian works well for curve/wavy hair but I dont know if it'll do the job on my hair. Someone recommended Paul Mitchell but i've never used it before so I'm not sure. Anyone have more info on Sebastian hair products or have any other suggestions? Thanks :)Sebastian hair products?
Sebastian has great products and they all hold well. the have firm hold and flexible hold so it will work well with wavy hair without making it look stiff. Paul Mitchell is good to, the have a good finishing wax that is great. It will enhance your curls and give them some extra texture if you apply it after styling. Both Brands are Excellent and between the both you will find everything you need for styling.





hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment